possibilities

I’m just dropping in for a second to say that things are getting interesting. On a couple of fronts.

1) The, uh, education outreach project that I came here to work on is starting to pick up. I can’t talk a lot about it, but I’ve made some good contacts at local companies, and a couple of my online buddies from London are interested in helping (sorry for what I said about England the other day, chaps!).

2) I’m pretty sure this Muslim Malay girl the bus was flirting with me this afternoon. She was on the slim side with a very nice ass (sorry to be crude…okay, not that sorry) and her hijab was the kind that just barely covered the back half of her hair, which made me hope she didn’t take things too seriously. The driver kept reading the fucking newspaper while the bus was in motion, and we exchanged these puzzled, inside-jokey looks about it. I was glad she was worried about it too, that it’s not just a local custom to read and drive. She got off before I did and on her way out she gave me a look that I can only describe as straight-up seductive. The possibilities here suddenly seem endless. Although I realize they might not be. All I’ll say is, I’m going to take that route again.

No comments: